Kerry Stevens and Joe Bowers have just released a fantastic e-book promoting garage sales and how to make up to $2,000 in just one day! Imagine that? Wow! I've already had a quick read through the guide and can tell you, its full of some really useful, insightful and worthwhile information. Most of which has come through personal experience! -- say Joe and Kerry Stevens.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE GUIDE NOW.
So who are Joe and Kerry Bowers?
They are partners who live with 4 of their 8 children — the other 4 having grown up and left the nest — as well as their 5 chooks and 1 cat. They are based in Sydney, Australia and own 5 businesses between them (including 3 nonprofits).
They have a desire to use their skills to help others make money and simultaneously experience greater freedom and joy.
They have run a number of successful garage sales — and in the past 1 or 2 not-so-successful ones. So they know what works — and what doesn’t!
For a sneak preview into what the guide covers see below -
1. Set Your Goals and Build Your Motivation
2. At Least 3 Weeks Before the Sale, Make a List of All Your Stuff and Put a Price Label on Each
3. Set a Date for Your Sale at Least 3 weeks in Advance in Conjunction With Any Co-Sellers and Helpers
4. Market Big Time, Including Ads in Local Papers, Flyers in the Local Area, the Internet and Very Large Signs That Will Go Out a Few Days Before the Sale
5. Work Out the Plan for How You Are Going to Set Up Your Space, Including Making It Attractive With Plenty of Table Space
6. Have Plenty of Change on Hand
7. Set Up Either the Day Before OR Very Early on the Morning of the Sale
8. Let Your ‘Extrovert’ Appear
9. Be Prepared for the Early Arrivers
10. Be Willing to Negotiate, Provide Combination Discounts and a Last-Hour Special to Clear What Hasn’t Gone
This e-book is an absolute must have, and I'm certain that anyone about to hold a garage sale, would benefit from the resources found within this guide. If you would like more detail on each of these 10 steps, CLICK HERE TO GET THE GUIDE NOW.